Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "ThanksgivingRecipes.com". This is an easy way to make "extra" stuffing for a large crowd, saving stove space because it cooks in a crock pot. Very tasty and moist!
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet.
- Saute onion, celery, mushroom, and parsley.
- Pour sauteed vegetables over bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
- Add all seasonings and toss together.
- Pour in enough broth to moisten.
- Add beaten eggs, and mix together well.
- Pack stuffing lightly into crock pot, and cover.
- Set to High for 45 minutes; then reduce to Low to cook for 4 to 8 hours.