- 14 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 large cooked boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cream cheese, diced tomatoes, chicken, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeno pepper into a slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH until the cheese has melted and the whole dip is thoroughly hot. Keep stirring occasionally and add the black beans. They take about 15 minutes to get hot.