Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from 42 Crockpot Party Dip Recipes.
- 30 ounces refried beans
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce, to taste
- chopped jalapenos or mild chile, to taste
- French bread, crackers or chips
- Place refried beans, taco seasoning, onion, cheese and tabasco sauce in the crock pot.
- Stir well. Stir in chopped chilies.
- Cover and cook on LOW until cheese is melted, about 1 hour.
- Add a little water if mixture seems too thick.
- Serve from the crockpot with french bread, crackers or chips.