Recipe by Member #610488
This easy recipe is a great time saver and, served with a loaf of garlic bread, a family pleaser.
- 1 (7 ounce) box spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed drained
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti per package instructions, drain and stir in the butter until it melts. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cheddar cheese, spinach and half of the monterey jack cheese. Fold in the spaghetti and spoon into sprayed crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2-4 hours. When ready to serve, garnish with remaining monterey jack cheese.