Recipe by pink cook
This good recipe was created by Gina's for Weight Watchers and Diabetic recipes. The combination of the ingredients make its delicious taste. Enjoy it.
Top Review by Adopt Pets
Super good and easy! I added a bit of cumin and some diced celery to it. I served it over Mexican Rice "36011" from this site, which I also liked, and topped with shredded cheese, avocado and sour cream.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and lay on top. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir. Adjust salt and seasoning and serve warm.