Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a quick recipe I threw together with what I had on hand, and wanted to record it since it turned out so well. The amount of rosemary in this recipe will give just a hint of flavor, so the amount can be increased to preference.
- 1 whole chicken, frozen
- 4 potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in the pot and cook on low for about 8 hours or about 4 hours on high until the internal temperature reaches 180 degrees and the meat is falling off the bones of the chicken.
This was a really great recipe! I did use a alter it a tiny bit though. I used red potatoes and since they are smaller, I used like 10 of them and just cut them in half. And instead of just rosemary I used 2 tbs of "Tones" Rosemary Garlic seasoning. It was really tastey and a great hit with the family!