Recipe by internetnut
This came from Crock Pot Cookbook: People's Choice. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1 cup water, as needed
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 1 ounce dry au jus mix
- 2 lbs beef chuck roast
- 12 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together water, onion soup mix, and au jus mix in a crockpot. Add beef, cover, and cook on HIGH for 5 hours, or until tender. When the beef is tender, shred the meat with 2 forks, and continue cooking on LOW 1-2 hours.
- To serve, open the hoagie buns, and spoon meat mixture into the center. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and serve.