Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
During the heat wave of July 2011 we got tired of grilling and bbq. The crockpot did get more than it's fair share of use. Using what I had on hand I made this dish and was very happily surprised at the great outcome! I grew up with Mom fixing neck bones & potatoes often, so I thought this might be a close call to a trip down memory lane yet updated.
- Rinse and dry the ribs.
- Cut down serving size (2-3 bones per serving).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place ribs in crockpot on High heat.
- Peel and quarter potatoes, rough chop onions and add to the ribs in the crock.
- Add bay leaf and pork seasoning.
- Pour beer into crock, cover and cook on high 6-8 hours or until done.
- Stir halfway through.