Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Easy and yummy crockpot potato soup
- 30 ounces frozen shredded hash browns
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- In a crockpot, combine everything EXCEPT the cream cheese. Cook for 6 -8 hours on low heat. About 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted. Serve with cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, green onions or whatever else you think might be good!
Super easy. My family loved it. It reheats well in the microwave. I passed this one along to several of my working friends.