- 30 ounces frozen shredded hash browns
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a crockpot, combine everything EXCEPT the cream cheese. Cook for 6 -8 hours on low heat. About 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted. Serve with cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, green onions or whatever else you think might be good!