1/1 Photo of Crockpot Pork Pot Roast
8 hrs 10 mins
Terri Newell's Note:
Your house will smell so good all day! This is easy and delicious. You can add veggies if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season roast well with salt and pepper.
- 2Brown all over in hot oil, then place in crockpot.
- 3Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
- 4Deglaze pan with water or broth.
- 5Add remaining ingredients.
- 6Pour over roast in crockpot.
- 7Cover, cook on Low 8-10 hours.
- 8If desired, thicken broth into gravy.
- 9Notes -- you may also add potatoes, carrots, onions, celery to the crockpot, if yours is large enough to accomodate them -- mine is not! You may also adjust the amounts of the seasonings to your taste. In my crockpot, this is done after 9 hours. Pork should reach an internal temp of 71-76 celcius for medium/well, or higher for well done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Pork Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 208.6 mg
- Sodium 767.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 67.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: