Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I made a similiar recipe the other day, but the soup did not incorporate into the meal. It stayed in tact and had to be stirred in. When I saw this recipe which would overcome that problem, I wanted to try it. So I am putting it here for safekeeping.
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 1 (6 ounce) Stove Top stuffing mix (pork flavor or cornbread suggested)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- Place pork chops in a greased 4-quart crockpot.
- Mix together the stuffing mix, water and soup. Spread this mixture over the chops.
- Cover and cook on HI heat for about 3 hours.
A very easy and tasty recipe. Pork chops were so tender.