Recipe by internetnut
Serve with mashed potatoes. This came from Easy Home Cooked Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by bmcnichol
We all enjoyed these. I used 8 thick boneless pork chops but kept the rest of the recipe the same. I also put this in the oven instead of the crockpot because I forgot to put them in before I went to the dentist. I cooked them in the oven at 350 for 2 hours. They were a tad salty but I didn't think they were too bad. Hubby said the only thing the gravy was missing was pepper.
- 4 whole bone in pork chops or 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 ounce onion soup mix (1 envelope)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (or use 1 chicken bouillon cube in 1-1/2 C water)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 ounce dry pork gravy mix (1 envelope)