Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Serve with mashed potatoes. This came from Easy Home Cooked Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 4 whole bone in pork chops or 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 ounce onion soup mix (1 envelope)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (or use 1 chicken bouillon cube in 1-1/2 C water)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 ounce dry pork gravy mix (1 envelope)
- Place chops in crockpot. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together & pour over chops.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
We all enjoyed these. I used 8 thick boneless pork chops but kept the rest of the recipe the same. I also put this in the oven instead of the crockpot because I forgot to put them in before I went to the dentist. I cooked them in the oven at 350 for 2 hours. They were a tad salty but I didn't think they were too bad. Hubby said the only thing the gravy was missing was pepper.
This was incredibly salty... i should've followed by instinct to add water but didn't... also my pork chops came out really dry. I think the cooking time could've been cut much shorter. Definately will no be making these again and will continue on my quest to find a good pork chop recipe worth trying
Didn't like flavor at all. Pork chops were tender. I browned them first before putting in the crock pot.