Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
I found this recipe over at Cooks.com and it intrigued me so much I had to put it here.
Top Review by SteadfastFamily
I loved the idea of this recipe (perhaps mostly because I had all the ingredients in my pantry) but if you do not add more moisture then the chops will definitely dry out. I ended up putting a cup of apple juice in and that helped. The smell and flavors were good, it just needs a little finess.
- 6 thick pork chops
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top pork stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops and drain off any fat. Place pork chops in a 4-quart crockpot.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, using the 1-1/2 cups water.
- Spoon stuffing mix over the pork chops. Top with the apple pie filling.
- Cover and cook on LO heat for 4-5 hours, until meat is tender.