4 hrs 10 mins
Great for family gatherings and kids. I serve with ruffle chips and french onion dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- 2Spray 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add beef mixture into slow cooker. Stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- 4Spoon pizza mixture onto bottom half of buns and top with cheese.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Pizza Joes
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 499.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: