Recipe by ND_Dawn
Great for family gatherings and kids. I serve with ruffle chips and french onion dip.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 28 ounces pizza sauce
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 18 sandwich buns
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Spray 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add beef mixture into slow cooker. Stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Spoon pizza mixture onto bottom half of buns and top with cheese.