- 8 ounces macaroni noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 8 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet, stirring until the beef is crumbly and browned; drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce, drained macaroni, pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Place in a crockpot or slow cooker; cook on low 3 hours.
- Serve hot.