Recipe by internetnut
This came from A Year Of Slow Cooking. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour (I used Pamela's)
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder (omit if using Pamela's)
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray the inside of your crock stoneware with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, dump into stoneware.
- Prop open the lid of the crockpot with something to let out the steam. I used a chopstick.
- Cook on high for 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- The brownies are done when the edges start to turn darker, but the center is still light in color. Test with a knife in the center. Check in 2 hours.