Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a recipe I found on pinterest and made. It's so yummy.
- 2 (8 ounce) fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix (hidden valley, 1 package)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, as much as desired
- Put the mushrooms in the crockpot.
- Melt butter in a bowl and add the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Package.
- Mix well and pour over mushrooms in the Crockpot.
- Sprinkle with about two teaspoons of Parmesan Cheese or more to your liking.
- Cook in crockpot at low for 4 hours.
- It gives a delicious side dishes or topping for a steak.
Delicious way to prepare mushrooms. So easy to make and they have a great flavor. The only change I would make next time is to reduce the dressing mix by half as we found them a little salty for our tastes. I used unsalted butter so I think reducing the mix will make them less salty. Definitely a keeper. Made for PRMR, May, 2013.
Really good recipe! We thought it was a little too salty, so I would recommend cutting back on the ranch mix and using unsalted butter.
This recipe is soooooo good and sooooo easy! I have made it twice now, but without the parmesan cheese, and my husband will start eating them before the cook time is up! If you like sautéed mushrooms, this is a must try! Love, love, love it!