- 2 large carrots
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 oranges
- 4 green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Peeled and slice carrots in 2" pieces and place in crockpot.
- Add 1/2 inch chucks of bell pepper.
- Add garlic, finely chopped.
- Top with 3/4" cubed chicken.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, ginger on top of chicken and add frozen OJ.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 hours on low.
- Just before serving add orange slices, serve over rice and top with chopped green onion.