Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I put this together the night before in my crockpot. Easy meal.
Make and share this Crockpot Orange Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Peeled and slice carrots in 2" pieces and place in crockpot.
- Add 1/2 inch chucks of bell pepper.
- Add garlic, finely chopped.
- Top with 3/4" cubed chicken.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, ginger on top of chicken and add frozen OJ.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 hours on low.
- Just before serving add orange slices, serve over rice and top with chopped green onion.