4 hrs 15 mins
Big Sis's Note:
I put this together the night before in my crockpot. Easy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peeled and slice carrots in 2" pieces and place in crockpot.
- 2Add 1/2 inch chucks of bell pepper.
- 3Add garlic, finely chopped.
- 4Top with 3/4" cubed chicken.
- 5Sprinkle salt, pepper, ginger on top of chicken and add frozen OJ.
- 6Cover and cook for 4-6 hours on low.
- 7Just before serving add orange slices, serve over rice and top with chopped green onion.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 750.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 28.9 g