3 hrs 20 mins
pink cook's Note:
The combination of the ingredients in this recipe gives a very good taste to these potatoes. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef (or use turkey)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (11 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup (I use less fat and sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk (I use 2% fat)
- 6 potatoes, peeled & sliced (or unpeeled and cut in wedges)
- 1In a large skillet, cook ground beef with chopped onion. garlic, green peppers, garlic salt and pepper until meat is brown. Drain fat.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together the soup, undrained, and milk.
- 3In a 4 or 5-quart crock pot, layer half of the potatoes, half of the ground beef mixture, and half of the soup mixture. Repeat layers.
- 4Cover and cook on low setting for about 3 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- 5Gently stir before serving. Serve with sour cream, salsa and sliced green onions, if you like.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Nacho Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiesta nacho cheese soup