Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Easiest soup ever and delicious too.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In crockpot add chopped potatoes, soup, chicken broth and chopped onion.
- Stir until canned soup is mixed in with the other ingredients.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- An hour before serving, cut cream cheese into cube size pieces and add to crockpot. Cook additional 30 - 45 min, stirring occasionally until cream cheese is melted.
- Add half of the cooked, chopped bacon to soup right before serving and give it a good stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnishing with shredded cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions.