Crockpot, Loaded Potatoe Soup
- In crockpot add chopped potatoes, soup, chicken broth and chopped onion.
- Stir until canned soup is mixed in with the other ingredients.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- An hour before serving, cut cream cheese into cube size pieces and add to crockpot. Cook additional 30 - 45 min, stirring occasionally until cream cheese is melted.
- Add half of the cooked, chopped bacon to soup right before serving and give it a good stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnishing with shredded cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions.