Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is an extremely tasty meal that takes almost no time at all. Family favorite for on the run days.
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml salt (optional)
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 59.14 ml boiling water
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 340.19 g sour cream
- Throw everything but the sour cream into the crock pot.
- Leave it on medium for 7 hours.
- 1/2 hour before serving put in the sour cream.
- Serve with lemon garlic brown rice.