Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is an extremely tasty meal that takes almost no time at all. Family favorite for on the run days.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 12 ounces sour cream
- Throw everything but the sour cream into the crock pot.
- Leave it on medium for 7 hours.
- 1/2 hour before serving put in the sour cream.
- Serve with lemon garlic brown rice.