Recipe by scupp18
- 907.18 g rib eye steaks
- 14.79 ml dry rub seasonings
- 1 chopped onion
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce (Lea and Perrins is GF)
- 59.14 ml tequila (etc.) or 59.14 ml broth (etc.) or 59.14 ml apple juice (etc.)
- 2-4 potatoes
- 2-4 ear fresh corn
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put meat in the bottom of the crockpot. Rub with seasoning and onion, and flip over to get the other side. Add tequila and Worcestershire sauce.
- Wash potatoes and cover with foil. Add to the pot.
- Shuck the corn, and wrap each ear in foil. Add to the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-7 hours, or on low for about 8. I cooked our dinner for 6 hours on high.