Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This one pot wonder is simply, wonderful.
Make and share this Crockpot Lasagna Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb vegetarian soy crumbles
- 3 cups beef broth or 3 cups vegetable broth, to make vegetarian
- 1 cup water
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup v 8 juice (or any vegetable drink)
- 2 cups uncooked shell pasta
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- shredded cheese, for topping (optional)
- 1. First mix together the can of tomatoes, and tomato paste in crockpot.
- 2. Next add broth, beef, garlic, parsley, basil, onion, V8 and salt/pepper.
- 3. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- 4. When 30 minutes are left of cook time, add in the 1 cup of water and noodles. Stir to combine. Put lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes.