Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From Dining Downloads http://diningdownloads.com/recipe-crock-pot-lasagna/
Make and share this Crockpot Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef (at least 90% lean)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (can use jarred)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 4 -6 dry lasagna noodles
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, 1 cup of the mozzarella, 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper, and all the spinach.
- In a pan over medium high heat, cook ground beef with garlic, oregano/Italian herbs, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add 1/2 cup of marinara to the bottom of a 5-6 quart crock pot and mix with half of the ground beef. Top with a single layer of noodles, breaking if needed. Layer 3/4 cup of marinara over noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta mixture over sauce, and half the remaining ground beef. Repeat with noodles, 3/4 cup of marinara over noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta mixture over sauce, and the remaining ground beef. Top with a layer of noodles, half of the remaining marinara, the rest of the ricotta mixture, the remaining marinara, and rest of mozzarella. Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.