Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A simple and easy kielbasa recipe that will go fast at a party!
Make and share this Crockpot Kielbasa recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the kielbasa into about 6 inch links and boil in water to get rid of the excess fat (about 20 minutes).
- Remove from water and let cool enough to handle.
- Cut kielbasa in to bite-sized pieces.
- Mix together kielbasa, chili sauce, and brown sugar in at least a 5-qt crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook for about 2-3 hours on medium-high heat or until everything is heated through and the kielbasa looks glazed over.