- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packetzesty italian dressing seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) package pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all the ingredients except the pasta into the crockpot. Cook on low for 4 hours. If sauce is too thick, add a little milk.
- When you are ready to serve the chicken, cook pasta according to package. Drain pasta.
- Add pasta to the chicken sauce in the crockpot and toss together.