- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts or 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup Italian dressing (Do not put in the freezer bag)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in the freezer bag – except the Italian dressing.*If you use pre-frozen chicken there is a layer of ice, so you do not need to add the water.
- Cook in the crock-pot for 6-8 hours on low.
- Also can be cooked on the stove-top for 15 minutes if the sauce is drained after thawing, or can be baked in the oven for 35-40 minutes in the sauce.