Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
There are several on here that are similar to this recipe, but none that use so few ingredients. This makes a wonderful chocolate cake with a hot fudge sauce underneath. Almost as if by magic! I got this from a recipe trading site years ago.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar (divided)
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa, plus
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups hot tap water
- Mix Bisquick, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 Tablespoons cocoa, milk and vanilla. Pour into greased crockpot. (I use a 3.5 quart).
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa and hot water and pour over batter in crockpot. Do not stir together.
- Cook on high for 2 - 2.5 hours.
- When it's done, the cake will have risen to the top, floating on the hot fudge sauce. YUM!
Made this for a birthday luncheon at work and it disappeared instantly and I doubled the recipe. Couldn't be easier or tastier. Thanks for sharing.