Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a very tasty meal that will use up your Easter ham (or cause you to go out and buy some ham!) And it has only 5 ingredients so it's easy to put together. You're going to like this recipe! It comes from BH&G.
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) packagesdry au gratin potato mix
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup bottled roasted sweet red pepper, drained and chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- snipped fresh chives (optional)
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2 or 4-quart crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. In the cooker combine the potatoes from the mixes, the contents of the seasoning packets from the mixes, the ham and roasted red pepper. In a medium bowl mix the water into the soup. Pour over potato mixture in the cooker.
- Cover and cook on LO heat for 7-8 hours.
- If desired, sprinkle individual servings with fresh chives.