4 hrs 5 mins
Kel Bel's Note:
Simple, easy, healthy, delicious granola with minimal effort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the dry ingredients into your crockpot.
- 2Melt the butter in the microwave, and add. Add the honey. Toss well.
- 3Cover, but vent with a chopstick. Cook on high for 3-4 hours, stirring every so often. (If you can smell the granola cooking, go stir).
- 4Dump out on some parchment paper and let cool.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Granola
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 37.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: