Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Simple, easy, healthy, delicious granola with minimal effort.
- 5 cups oats
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit
- Put all the dry ingredients into your crockpot.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, and add. Add the honey. Toss well.
- Cover, but vent with a chopstick. Cook on high for 3-4 hours, stirring every so often. (If you can smell the granola cooking, go stir).
- Dump out on some parchment paper and let cool.
I made this recipe and cooked it less than two hours on high (stirring every half hour or so). It burned so badly during that last half hour that we were unable to eat it. I have not known my crockpot to cook especially hot, but this didn't work for us.