Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This came from The Amazing Slow Cooker Cookbook. I have not tried this recipe, just posting for safe keeping.
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 skinless bonesless chicken breasts
- Whisk water, soup, cornstarch, mustard, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl until the consistency is smooth. Set the chicken in the slow cooker and pour the mustard sauce in, covering the chicken.
- Cover, and cook approximately 4 hours on LOW or 2 hours on HIGH.