Recipe by internetnut
This came from The Amazing Slow Cooker Cookbook. I have not tried this recipe, just posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
We are a house divided on this recipe. My family members either thought it was really good or they didn't like it at all. The chicken was really tender and it was easy to put together.
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 skinless bonesless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk water, soup, cornstarch, mustard, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl until the consistency is smooth. Set the chicken in the slow cooker and pour the mustard sauce in, covering the chicken.
- Cover, and cook approximately 4 hours on LOW or 2 hours on HIGH.