Crockpot Curried Chicken With Ginger and Yogurt
- In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, whisk together the tomato paste, garlic, curry powder, ginger, cumin, and water.
- Add the onion and stir to combine. Place the chicken on top and season with 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
- Cover and cook until the chicken is tender, on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add the yogurt and ½ teaspoon salt to the chicken and stir to combine.
- Serve with rice or pasta and sprinkle with the scallions.