Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe was posted by Sherry (Grateful Servant) on the TOH website. She notes that it smelled good all day and made a nice mildly orange/cranberry/clove flavored roast. Sounds wonderful for fall, doesn't it? And it is easy, too, only 5 ingredients! I don't want to lose this recipe so I am posting it here.
- 1 pork roast, 4-5 pounds (shoulder or butt roast will work)
- 8 whole cloves
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (8 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- Put roast in bottom of crockpot. Poke cloves into the top of it. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine orange juice, cranberry sauce, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Pour cranberry mixture over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.