Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
An easy to make, delicious one dish meal.
Make and share this Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces baby carrots
- 6 -10 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 head cabbage, cut into 6 wedges or 1 1⁄2 lbs cabbage
- 1 corned beef, with seasoning packet or 3 lbs corned beef
- 1 quart water or 4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- If seasoning packet is not perforated, make several small holes with tip of paring knife.
- Place carrots in crockpot.; top with potatoes.
- Place seasoning packet on top of vegetables.
- Place corned beef, fat side up, over seasoning packet and vegetables. Add water.
- Cover, cook on low heat 7 hours.
- Add cabbage and cook 3 hours more.
- Combine mustard and honey in small bowl.
- Discard seasoning packet.
- Slice beef and serve with vegetables and mustard sauce.