Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy to make, delicious one dish meal.
Make and share this Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- If seasoning packet is not perforated, make several small holes with tip of paring knife.
- Place carrots in crockpot.; top with potatoes.
- Place seasoning packet on top of vegetables.
- Place corned beef, fat side up, over seasoning packet and vegetables. Add water.
- Cover, cook on low heat 7 hours.
- Add cabbage and cook 3 hours more.
- Combine mustard and honey in small bowl.
- Discard seasoning packet.
- Slice beef and serve with vegetables and mustard sauce.