Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
An easy to make, delicious one dish meal.
Make and share this Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- If seasoning packet is not perforated, make several small holes with tip of paring knife.
- Place carrots in crockpot.; top with potatoes.
- Place seasoning packet on top of vegetables.
- Place corned beef, fat side up, over seasoning packet and vegetables. Add water.
- Cover, cook on low heat 7 hours.
- Add cabbage and cook 3 hours more.
- Combine mustard and honey in small bowl.
- Discard seasoning packet.
- Slice beef and serve with vegetables and mustard sauce.