10 hrs 10 mins
An easy to make, delicious one dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If seasoning packet is not perforated, make several small holes with tip of paring knife.
- 2Place carrots in crockpot.; top with potatoes.
- 3Place seasoning packet on top of vegetables.
- 4Place corned beef, fat side up, over seasoning packet and vegetables. Add water.
- 5Cover, cook on low heat 7 hours.
- 6Add cabbage and cook 3 hours more.
- 7Combine mustard and honey in small bowl.
- 8Discard seasoning packet.
- 9Slice beef and serve with vegetables and mustard sauce.
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 234.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: