Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a good recipe posted by mrspotatohead in All Recipes. Enjoy.
Make and share this Crockpot Chipotle Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Brown the beef in the skillet in batches being careful not to overcrowd, (add more oil if necessary). Salt and pepper the beef as it cooks.
- (While the beef is cooking you can also add potatoes, onions and carrots to create a full meal just add 1 cup stock to the crockpot to cook the vegetables.)
- Transfer the beef (and vegetables) to the crock pot with a slotted spoon.
- Pour the chipotle salsa over the beef and cook in the crockpot 4 to 5 hours on high heat. The beef is done when the cubes pull apart easily, (and vegetables are tender.).
- Serve beef over cooked rice or shred the meat and use for tacos, burritos, enchiladas or sandwiches.