Recipe by Chef Dine
Amazing flavor your whole family will love! Just place all ingredients in crockpot and go to work! Shredding the pork is so easy (very tender). Serve on tortillas or over rice with cheese.
- 1 boneless pork roast
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped fine
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning (Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up roast into large chunks.
- Place pork pieces into crockpot.
- Sprinkle meat with spices.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove pork pieces and shred with forks. Return shredded pork to crockpot. Stir until well mixed.
- Serve with slotted spoon over rice and black beans with shredded jack cheese or in tortillas with cheese.