Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Variation on a Campbell's Recipe. Put in the slow cooker in the morning and after work come home to a great meal!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 6 ounces uncle ben's herb roasted chicken long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup (or whatever cream soup you have on hand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Stir the soup, water, carrots, water chesnuts, (celery), rice and seasoning packet in a 4 Quart crockpot.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 7 hours (depending on your crockpot - mine only takes 5 hours) or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.