Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Easy, fairly healthy, crockpot recipe. Tastes good over whole wheat egg noodles.
Make and share this Crockpot Chicken Verde recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77 g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 907.18 g salsa verde (tomatillo salsa)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 680.38 g pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 453.59 g frozen corn
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place all ingredients except cilantro into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until chicken shreds easily.
- After serving, top with chopped cilantro.