Recipe by gailanng
I believe according to Weight Watchers, this is 4 points, but you'd never know it with its riot of flavors.
Top Review by ellie_
Very good and makes a lot! My cans were smaller than mentioned and I only had tomato paste -- so added some water (which I don't think I needed). Skipped the jalapeno though. This makes lots and think it will freeze wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 453.59 g can black beans
- 453.59 g can pinto beans or 453.59 g can kidney beans
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 283.49 g frozen corn kernels
- 2 (822.13 g) candiced Rotel Tomatoes
- 35.43 g packet taco seasoning
- 14.79 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml dried chipotle powder or 14.79 ml mild chili powder
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker. Place chicken on top and cover. Cook on low for approximately 8 hours or on high for 6 hours. Check towards end time so as not to overcook.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir. Top with fresh cilantro.