- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 (16 ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine soup wih dry soup mix in medium bowl; mix well.
- Layer chicken breasts and soup mixture in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Cover; cook on low 8 hours.
- During last hour of cooking, stir in sour cream.
- May serve over noodles.