Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Slow Cooker Cookbook. A friend of mine say's everythings better with bacon!
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 (16 ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine soup wih dry soup mix in medium bowl; mix well.
- Layer chicken breasts and soup mixture in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Cover; cook on low 8 hours.
- During last hour of cooking, stir in sour cream.
- May serve over noodles.
I loved it. Because onion soup mix is salty, I only used a couple teaspoons instead of the entire package.
Just wanted to say, this was wonderful. One of the best chicken/crockpot recipes I've ever made. The only thing I did different was I added "real" bacon pieces instead of cooking bacon. Again, one of the best ever. I served it over brown rice, but it would be great over anything from rice to mashed potatoes. Thank you!!!
I just started cooking with my crockpot! This was very easy to make, I followed the recipe exactly and it came out perfect. The family loved it!