1/2 Photos of Crockpot Chicken Stew
6 hrs 20 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Do you want stew and don't have the time to let it cook the old-fashioned way? Well, try this recipe and I don't think you'll be disappointed.As in all my recipes, adjust the seasonings according to your tastes. The time for prepping the vegetables is included.This will serve 3 slightly hungry adults. Submitted to " ZAAR " on April 29th. 2010.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups russet potatoes, peeled cut into bite-size pieces, and washed
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled, cut into bite-size pieces, and washed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sage (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme (to taste)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1Place veggies in the bottom of a 2 1/2 quart crockpot ( you know, the small one ).
- 2Sprinkle seasonings evenly over the veggies.
- 3Top with chicken, then cover with soup.
- 4Cook on low for 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.4 mg
- Sodium 1241.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 21.6 g