Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Found on crockpot365.blogspot.com. This is a yummy Italian crockpot recipe!
Make and share this Crockpot Chicken Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Spread the 1 Tablespoon olive oil into the bottom of a crockpot stoneware insert.
- Whip the egg with a fork in a separate bowl.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, pepper and kosher salt in another separate dish.
- Dip the chicken into the egg then into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides with crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
- Place the chicken breast pieces in the bottom of the crock.
- Layer 2-3 slices of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with entire jar of marinara sauce.
- Close lid and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours. If chicken is still frozen, it will take longer.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and garlic bread.