Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a quick and delicious way to make chicken burritos!
- 16 ounces size cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans black beans (drain well)
- 2 cups salsa (try to go light juice more chunks)
- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook on low all day, pull out your chicken and shred then mix back inches Serve on your favorite tortilla with Cheese, sour cream, guacamole or whatever. I find this get’s kind of soupy so you could even throw in some corn and tortilla strips in a bowl and eat like a soup.
This was very good. My husband questioned the mushroom soup. You cannot taste it, but it adds a nice smoothness to the mixture. The cayenne adds some heat, which I like so I used a little more than called for in the recipe. To date, I like this crock pot recipe for burritos the best.
This was so easy to make. You can do whatever you like to the base. The seasoning is great...I added some powdered garlic to mine. Served with tortillas, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, & salsa. Yummy! It is a keeper.