Recipe by 2oceanlily2
This is a quick and delicious way to make chicken burritos!
Top Review by WW Girl
This was very good. My husband questioned the mushroom soup. You cannot taste it, but it adds a nice smoothness to the mixture. The cayenne adds some heat, which I like so I used a little more than called for in the recipe. To date, I like this crock pot recipe for burritos the best.
- 16 ounces size cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans black beans (drain well)
- 2 cups salsa (try to go light juice more chunks)
- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook on low all day, pull out your chicken and shred then mix back inches Serve on your favorite tortilla with Cheese, sour cream, guacamole or whatever. I find this get’s kind of soupy so you could even throw in some corn and tortilla strips in a bowl and eat like a soup.