Recipe by Kim H
My DH loves this one and we've been enjoying it for years.
Top Review by Cathy G.
Not cheesy at all, used a whole big box of velveeta. All I could really taste was Rotel and I drained most of the Rotel and only used 1/2 the can of Rotel (were not big on spicy things). Very disappointed in how it turned out
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 12 1⁄2 ounces chicken breasts, drained and flaked
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- salt & pepper, to taste