Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
My DH loves this one and we've been enjoying it for years.
Make and share this Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 12 1⁄2 ounces chicken breasts, drained and flaked
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir well.
- cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. stir again just before serving.
I substituted all ingredients with the fattening ones and it was great! (I'm not a fan of lowfat food :) )