6 hrs 10 mins
Easy way to make this favorite dip from fresh chicken!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 4 chicken breast fillets in the bottom of the crockpot.
- 2Pour Franks sauce over chicken. I usually do just enough to cover chicken at this time.
- 3Cook on low for approx 5-6 hours (or high for 4).
- 4Shred the chicken with 2 forks. If cooking on high, switch to low after 4 hours.
- 5Now (or approx 1 hour before you plan to serve) add the cream cheese. Stir it in with a fork and help break it apart as it melts in to the chicken.
- 6After the cream cheese is stirred in well add the following to taste: 1/2 to 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix, more Frank's sauce, bleu cheese dressing (usually 1/4 to 1/2 cup), cheddar cheese.
- 7Leave on low until ready to serve.
- 8Serve with baguette or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip (From Fresh Chicken Breasts)
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.2
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 362.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix