Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Easy way to make this favorite dip from fresh chicken!
- 4 chicken breasts
- franks red hot buffalo wing sauce (12oz)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ranch dressing mix, packet or 1 approx 1/4 cup premade ranch dressing
- bleu cheese salad dressing (to taste)
- Place 4 chicken breast fillets in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Pour Franks sauce over chicken. I usually do just enough to cover chicken at this time.
- Cook on low for approx 5-6 hours (or high for 4).
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks. If cooking on high, switch to low after 4 hours.
- Now (or approx 1 hour before you plan to serve) add the cream cheese. Stir it in with a fork and help break it apart as it melts in to the chicken.
- After the cream cheese is stirred in well add the following to taste: 1/2 to 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix, more Frank's sauce, bleu cheese dressing (usually 1/4 to 1/2 cup), cheddar cheese.
- Leave on low until ready to serve.
- Serve with baguette or tortilla chips.