Recipe by erin_denny
A delicious and simple breakfast recipe using a crockpot. Prepare it at night and it's ready in the morning. Also delicious used as the filling for breakfast burritos.
Top Review by 3munchkins'mom
made great 'breakfast burritos' for dinner!! MY whole family loved it and it was super easy. even took the leftovers (there was alot!) on vacation w/us for quick and easy breakfast!! thanks so much! great w/ a simple fruit salad!
- 12 eggs
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes (partially thawed)
- 1 lb bacon, cut into small pieces (fried and drained)
- 1⁄2 cup dieced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 3⁄4 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease the inside of the crockpot with butter. Now layer your ingredients bottom to top using half of each ingredient each time listed.
- 1. potatoes. 2. bacon. 3. onions and peppers. 4. cheese. 5. potatoes. 6. bacon. 7. onions and peppers. 8. cheese.
- Now, beat the eggs, milk, and salt together. Pour this over the whole mixture. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.