Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
adapted from paleomg.com
Make and share this Crockpot Breakfast Casserole (Paleo) recipe from Food.com.
- Grease crockpot with coconut oil, bacon fat, etc. to make sure none of the egg sticks.
- Shred/grate the sweet potato.
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Spoon or slice out onto plates or into bowls.
Good :). The flavor is right. Didn't have pork, used turkey sausage. After pouring into crock it was deep and I chickened out and poured into baking dish as it provided a greater surface area for browning. Happy to have this yummy healthy breakfast to serve to family in the mornings. Thank you.